15% of Profits Donated to
Easy Download and Ready to Use
- Tap on the Share icon, it looks like a box with an arrow coming out of the top
- Scroll through the list of sharing options and choose “Add to Home Screen”
- Give the home screen icon a name (like “Gematria”) and tap “Add”
- Return to the Home Screen of iPhone or iPad to find the newly created website available as an icon
- Open Chrome’s Settings menu by tapping the three vertical dots found in the top-right corner.
- Next, select the “Add To Home Screen” option.
- A new screen that will allow you to place the icon automatically or choose where to place it. On this “Add To Home Screen” screen, you’ll see a preview of the shortcut’s icon. Tap the “Add Automatically” button to place the new icon on your Android device’s Home Screen wherever space is available.
- If you want to place the icon somewhere different on your Home Screen, touch and hold the icon, and drag it to your desired location.